Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Recommended Mental Health Websites
World Health Organization
The World Health Organization (WHO) is the health arm of the United Nations.
- Mental Health Atlas: 2014 - snapshot of current mental health resources available by country
- Who AIMS Country Reports - detailed assessment reports on the mental health systems in various countries
- WHO: Mental Health - information and data is divided regionally. Research statistics, publications, news, activities and policies in the region
Search Google Better
Get More Out of Google from Hack College
Learn how to
- limit your results to papers by a specific author
- show results within a determined date range
- use keyboard shortcuts to highlight your search terms on the page
AND other tips and techniques to more effectively search the Internet using Google.