Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Required Textbooks & Faculty recommended titles
Current editions of required Veterinary Technology textbooks are available either in print in the Danvers Library Course Reserves collection or accessible online as a single user electronic version.
Use the NSCC Library Course Reserve System to check access and availablity
- Departments / Programs are listed alphabetically - scroll down to Animal Science, Danvers or Veterinary Technology, Danvers
Digital Course Reserves
- Most digital textbooks are available for use one student at a time. If the title is being used, the system will alert you to check back in a few minutes.
- You can print or email yourself content
- Enter in your library account username and password when accessing digital textbooks from off campus
Print Course Reserves
- Print course reserves are available for use in the Library only, and may be checked out for a two hour period
- Use your NSCC ID when checking out textbooks from the print course reserves collection
- Check the reserves system link for real-time availability: if the title is in green it's available for use, if it's red it is checked out to another student