NSCC Tutoring Services
Here’s a high-level overview of what you can expect from NSCC Tutoring Services.
Tutoring for all subjects and Skills: Remotely via Zoom, or in person on the Danvers or Lynn Campus
- Schedule a 50 minute appointment using one of the following options:
- Log into TutorTrac and search for an appointment
- Fill out this updated form and the Tutoring Center will find an appointment for you
- If you scheduled a remote appointment, you can find your tutor’s Zoom Room link on the Remote Tutoring Schedule-At-A-Glance. At your session start time, join with your tutor’s link. Be sure to use your name on your Zoom account, so your tutor knows it is you and can let you into the session!
- Most Zoom tutoring sessions will be individual, pre-scheduled appointments only; however, we offer some drop-in times, which are noted on the Schedule At-A-Glance.
- Instructions for accessing Zoom
Questions? Email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help!